1. I accept payment through PayPal.
2. For custom orders I require payment in full before I can begin making your item(s).
3. If payment is not received in 7 working days I will assume cancellation of your order and cancel the invoice through PayPal.
4. All transactions are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
1. You have the right to cancel your order up until 14 days after you have received your item(s), this gives you time to inspect them and contact me in writing (with the exception of custom orders.)
2. If I do not hear from you within the 14 days I will assume that all is well and that you are happy with your item(s).
3. If you do wish to cancel I will refund all money paid including original shipping costs; you are responsible for return postage.
4. Consumers are under a statutory duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods and to take reasonable care of the item(s).
5. With custom orders once monies have been received we will be in agreement that the item is in the process of production and due to the unique nature of the item it would not be possible to resell the item. If you do decide to cancel after the production has started then only a partial refund can be given. This will be minus the cost of materials already used.
Items for Sale
I endeavour to keep all items listed on this website available for sale. As I attend craft fairs, there may be times when items are sold prior to my being able to update the website. Should this occur, a full refund will be offered or the choice of an alternative item.
Postage and Delivery
1. A variety of postage options are usually available, although larger items are either collection in person or via courier. If you require signed for delivery, please contact me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact form and I shall provide a quote.
2. All ready made items will be sent within 1-3 working days of receipt of payment.
3. With custom orders arrangements will be made with the purchaser via email and regular updates will be made.
4. Postage options available via www.kraftikiki.co.uk are available within the UK only. Should you wish to ship internationally, please email email@example.com and I shall provide a quote.
1. When a product reaches you and you are not satisfied with it please contact me in the first instance, then return to me in its original condition within 14 days of receipt and a full refund will be given upon receipt of the goods, excluding shipping.
2. I do not cover shipping costs of returned goods.
3. If you receive an item and it is damaged or you suspect transit damage please contact me within 3 days of receipt so I can remedy this for you. I endeavour to package items well to lessen the risk of transit damage.
4. You must be prepared to provide photographic evidence of any damage
5. I cannot accept returns of custom orders or pierced earrings unless there is a fault with the item. Any errors that have been made due to an error on your part i.e not checking your invoice before work starts, can be remade but will be treated as a new order and full payment will be required.